Blanchard River: Ottawa-Township Rd. 205
Ottawa, Ohio
Uploaded by Bivy Team

VIEW MAP

06 :17 hrs
14.8 mi
20 ft
II
Kayaking
Canoeing

The Blanchard River was named for Jean Jacques Blanchard who was a french tailor who settled among the Shawnee along the river in 1769. It stretches 103 miles long and is a tributary of the Auglaize River. Beginning just east of Ottawa the terrain of the river changes from farmland to rolling wooded hills. There are sharp turns and possible deadfall during high water.

Image
2 photos